Sword of Thraxxia the Demon Assassin
Very rare magic +1 weapon
Sword with long, thin, black blade and lean metalic grip. There are some blood left on the blade from fiendish Thraxxia, that seems to emanate heat. The sword has black leather scabbard.
Maximum charges 5
Damage 1d8 (1d10) + 1 slashing (magic)
Modifier Strength + 1
Type Martial/Magic melee weapon
Assassin’s mark. Dealing damage with the sword marks the targets soul for 24h. Target cannot hide from you and you can sense its presense up to 24 or sense direction of the targets location if it is outside range. You can only mark one target at a time, dealing damage resets mark’s target. Mark can be removed by remove curse spell.
Demon assassin. If it is the only weapon you wield you can gain charges that can be used to
- make melee attack (use 1 charge) as bonus action with this weapon
- teleport (use 2 charges) as bonus action up to 6 to an unoccupied space that you can see
- become invisible (use 3 charges) for 1min/Concentration or until you make an attack or cast a spell
Sword feeds from charisma and victories in battle and loses power on fails:
You gain 1 charge from critical attack rolls, max damage rolls and killing blows to worthy enemies or assassination contracts
You lose 1 charge on min damage rolls
You lose 2 charges on critical fail attack rolls
You lose all charges by attacking worthless non-combatants
Killing evil creatures or someone that challenges you puts a seal on their soul.
Sealed souls after 10 days in purgatory are sent to the Abyss as property of Thraxxia.
Sometimes creatures die, but are immediately cured or brought back to life, their souls still have the seal.
Seal from soul can be removed by remove curse spell and it can also be contested by deals with powerfull entities.
Lesser fiend souls cling to the sword and must be delivered directly to Thraxxia.
In return for delivered souls the weapon gets more powerful.
Make note of how many evil, wicked creatures or someone that challenges you kill with the sword
Weapon upgrades on 1st, 3rd, 10th, 25th, 50th, 100th and every 100th kill after that.
1. Bound soul. (use 1 charge) as a reaction to have advantage on saving throws against being Charmed untill start of your next turn.
2. Overload. additional 1d4 fire damage on full charge.
3. Fire Resistance. (use 1 charge) as a reaction to gain resistance to fire untill start of your next turn.
Versatile This weapon can be used with one or two hands.
Dāvana Sunj Hui Vchai no demonu sievietes Thraxxias